Located in 'La Casa Grande', over the Tormes river with views of it on either sides, there is Zorita's Kitchen. Inspired by the monk refectory, the timeless decoration combines the Hacienda Zorita's soul with contemporary decoration details. Ideal for offering different ambiences during the day.
Cuisine of and for the XXI century, with its roots deep down in the soil, genuine and natural, deprived of all make-up. Our chef Ruben G. Cela is put at the ingredients’ disposal which our Organic Farm products are the true protagonists. Hacienda Zorita is the pioneer of the international Slow Food trend in the Duoro Valley. Because we are what we are: people of today and farmers with more than 700 years of tradition over our shoulders.
Live a truelly gastronomic farm to table experience!
- Concordia Menu: Discover our wine-pairing menu, a travel to the gastronomic universe in its 5 senses.
- The Winemaker's Table: Do you want to surprise a very special person? Do you want to be original? Taste our Concordia menu at the Winemaker’s table in the cellar in exclusivity for you. You must live it to tell the tale!
- Tapas Experience: Join us in our new gastronomic concept! It is a funny and different way to enjoy our cuisine with family and friends. Taste the creation and inspiration of our Chef Ruben G. Cela in every single bite. It is a festival of colours, aromas and flavours!
- Menu for Super Heroes: A funny way to tast a healthy cuisine for children.
- Breakfast from 8AM to 11:30AM
- Lunch from 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- Dinner from 8PM to 11:30PM